5.13.2012

Mother's Day

I have been so wrapped up in life, that I have fallen behind in documenting it...so here are hopefully a series of posts of our latest adventures over the past few months...

Mother's Day was even richer than I could imagine this year with the addition of our baby girl, and I was so grateful to get to spend the day with my favorite family at the beach...and although I missed spending the day with our moms, they were there in spirit.  


I am so blessed Harrison and Lucia chose me to be their Mom....to have an incredibly thoughtful and supportive husband who brings peace and clarity to some of the more challenging moments.... and for my wonderful Mom who I appreciate even more now that I'm a mother.  

Motherhood continues to be an amazing journey that is...

Joyful

 Challenging
Sunny

Exhausting

Adventurous

Rewarding
Faith
Crazy
Brave
Fun
Messy
Precious
 Exhilarating 
Loud
Magical
 Delicate
Beautifully chaotic
Silly

Humbling 
Heartwarming 
Love







2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to feel the beauty and joy of your family life in these photos!! Thank you for sharing them!! Warms my heart xox Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I LOVE the dress little Lucia picked for Mother's Day... Reminds me of my sweet little baby girl! Miss you guys!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete