6.20.2014

Back in action

It's been awhile (and by awhile I'm referring to over 2 years) since I last posted.  What have I been doing you may ask?  Well....life happened, and in all of it's beautiful fullness, the blog took backseat to the everydayness...and as the months grew into years, the overwhelming nature of attempting to write and reflect upon our expanding story caused a significant hiatus.

It is in its absence that I recently realized how significant this piece was for me...a journaling that allowed time to record, celebrate and reflect upon these magical moments we are afforded.  And now, after a move back to Oregon, Andy beginning a new job, moving into a new home, and having a baby, it's time to begin again...a time to find and rediscover a quietness in which to relish in the grace and grit of our life now as five.






No comments:

Post a Comment