4.24.2011

Bunnies, Brunch & Ballparks

Happy Easter!

Thanks to Auntie Kristen, the Easter Bunny was able to find our house and deliver a box full of wonderful surprises for Harrison.  On Sunday morning, Harrison was glued to his new Thomas book, while Andy prepared a delicious brunch and I sat by drinking tea...I love rare mornings such as these.




Although Andy was in charge of the brunch, I participated as well in gathering a few of my favorite spring time items:  fresh tulips, a bowl full of milk chocolate eggs wrapped in perfectly pastel foil, and a tart fruit salad showcasing berries, mangos and pears.

H and I soaking in our relaxing morning

After brunch, we headed to an afternoon Padres baseball game with our friend Bob.  With sun overhead and the smell of Hebrew Nationals and popcorn wafting through the air, I couldn't think of a better way to spend the day.  The Padres lost, but Harrison loved his first baseball game...he made it through all nine innings, and naturally loved the people watching more than the game itself.   


Cheering on the local team, 


and entertaining people in the stands with my amazing talents.  

No comments:

Post a Comment